----- Messaggio inoltrato ----- Da: Maurizio Napolitano <email@example.com> A:firstname.lastname@example.org Inviato: Giovedì 16 Febbraio 2012 8:57 Oggetto: [euopendata] Trento Rise Association is looking for an Open Data Project Specialist
Trento Rise Association is looking for an Open Data Project Specialist, in support to the Business Area of Trento Rise for activities related to the so-called “Open Data Project”.
Trento Rise Association was established on 10 December 2010 by its Founding Members the University of Trento and the Bruno Kessler Foundation. Trento Rise Association seeks to contribute to the creation of a centre of excellence for research, innovation and advanced training in the field of Information and Communications Technology in the Province of Trento. In particular, the Association intends to contribute to the success of the international non-profit association “EIT ICT Labs”, in which it participates as a core partner, in order that it may become the new European system for research, innovation and advanced training in ICT. It also intends to promote integration between the various parties operating in the Province of Trento Research System (in particular, the University and Research Centres) within the ICT sector. In this regard, it promotes cooperation between the research sector and businesses aimed at transferring knowledge with a view to facilitating the internationalisation and innovation of companies and of the Province of Trento.
Duty of the post
Manage the technology portfolio of activities related to the so-called “Open Data Project”. Lead internal teams and interact with business partners. Manage technology operating budgets. Prepare reports and present results as appropriate. Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Business Director.
Criteria for assessment
Education, experience and achievements
1) Degree and post-graduate degree (MSc, Laurea Quadriennale, Laurea Specialistica, or Laurea Magistrale) in Information Engineering, Computer Science or technical related areas.
2) Good knowledge of the Italian and international ICT market and data management, resulting from past experiences in the private sector (e.g. consulting firm, technology).
3) Experience as supervisor and responsible for medium/high complex IT projects (i.e. the level of complexity is linked to the following aspects: project area, treated business volume, managed economic and human resources, amount of providers involved, and typology of managed customers). More specifically, the above-mentioned experience shall be related to the management of the following items: commercial proposals, planning and financial progresses, resources, and activities of the software development process until the transition to production.
4) Experience in the areas of Open Data Projects:
Open Data Service Creation Open Data Modelling Open Data Architectures Data mining solutions Web architectures and technological infrastructures
5) Experience in the Public Administration context is a plus.
Skills and personal attributes
1) A working knowledge of Italian and English.
2) Able to self-organise and work towards deadlines.
3) Problem-solving attitude.
4) Able to interact with top level management at corporate and public level.
1) Able to think strategically and to collaborate proactively.
2) Able to concrete make decisions and take action.
3) Nice and friendly to interact with.
4) Strong personal commitment to work and towards achieving highly demanding.
Type of contract and terms of employment
We are recruiting for the following job profile: Open Data Project Specialist, on a project employment contract (co.co.pro.) – self-employment. The gross salary per annum will depend on effective skills/experience of the candidate and on market values. The hours of work are such hours as are necessary to carry out the duties of the post as arranged by the Business Director.
The post will be based at Trento Rise Association, Via Sommarive 18, 38123 Povo - Trento, Italy.
To apply for the post, please send your detailed CV (.pdf format) email@example.com. Please send your CV with permission of the Personal Data Protection Code, Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
The curriculum vitae must be sent exclusively to the above-mentioned e-mail address before and no later than 14.03.2012 (12:00 pm).
Applications received by Trento Rise Association after the expiry of the time limit specified for receipt thereof will not be eligible, even if the non-delivery or late delivery is due to a force majeure occurrence, unforeseeable events or the actions of third parties.
Those candidates who will pass the preliminary curricula screening will be contacted shortly for an interview. Those applicants who will not be selected, will be notified of the exclusion at the end of the selection process.
Please note that Trento Rise may contact those candidates admitted to evaluation within a period of 3 months for selection process of similar vacancies.
For transparency purposes, the name of the selected candidate, if he or she has accepted the position, will be published on the Trento Rise website at the bottom of the selection notice